Our proprietary Zag the Zonkey book📚 creation and team building process is a one☝of a kind experience that can impact your team in positive ways while doubling as a fundraiser💰 for those that wish to leverage their book for that purpose. The Girl Scouts may have their cookies but Zag melds a team's unique values and ideas into their own custom printed children's fable📚. Learn more below👇.
3 Easy Meetings
Meetings with our Zag team includes segments in defining values, small group competitive plot📚brainstorming🧠, consolidation & collaboration🤝lessons, project management, marketing📊/entrepreneurial concepts, & more! Final e-books can be created from start to finish in as little as 14 days! See a sample book📚 here.
How It Works
- All meetings are led remotely via Zoom💻📡 by our elite staff of former NCAA National Championship coaches and others.
- Instructions👩🏫 and prompts will be provided prior to and in between live meetings to further & assist in project development.
- The Zag team will be available to support 🆘the creative🤯 process between meetings.
- Use any one of our characters and our Serengeti🦒🦁 backdrop. Teams can also incorporate their mascot or a variation of their mascot(school approval required)!
- Our Zag creative team of writers✍ and artists👩🎨will create an e-book based on your final one page story and story board. There is an option to create printed softcover and hardcover prints.
- Teams can sell their final book📚 to friends, family, and fans or incorporate their school wide sponsors to generate new funds 💰for their programs!
- Final e-books can be created from start to finish in as little as 14 days!
- Program costs💲 can be paid a flat fee up front or as a function of book rights/revenue share. Contact us for more info!
The Zag teamwill guide your team through a marketing plan to help your team sell💲their unique Zag the Zonkey book and other Zag the Zonkey products. All to raise money💲 for your program in a unique, Zag like way!
Check🧐 out our collaboration with Southern Connecticut State University Field Hockey🏑in their book below👇
Zadda Learns The Power of Hopetimism